This introductory course will help ensure that your employees have the confidence and skills necessary to take action should a fire occur at your facility.
This course is composed of classroom exercises only.
• Overview of the fire protection equipment installed in your facility
• Review of proper procedures and fire evacuation routes
• Emergency preparedness training
• Awareness of fire hazards
• Review of the types of fire extinguishers and their proper use
• Identification of the classes of fires and how each is fought
Held at the Houston Training Center
Items to Bring