The IMDG Dangerous Goods by Sea is an in-depth training course, providing candidates with an extensive knowledge of the IMDG Code and the regulations pertaining to the movement of dangerous goods sea freight.
2 Days Initial Training - 1 Day Recurrent Training
The IMDG Course is perfectly suited to candidates preparing or responsible for hazmat cargo being shipped sea freight. Shippers, Freight Forwarders, Consolidators, and Packers would benefit from this training course.
The syllabus focuses on:
• Understanding and Navigating the IMDG Code
• Responsibilities and Training Requirements
• Classification of all 9 classes of dangerous goods and determining Proper Shipping Names.
• Using the Dangerous Goods List.
• Special Provisions and Exceptions Packing, Marking, Labeling and Placarding of Dangerous Goods Cargo.
• Correct Documentation
• Stowage and Segregation
• Meeting 49 CFR Requirements
Registration includes a DGM Workbook and certification. Class room courses will receive a laminated Segregation Table for all three modes of transport.