This course is designed to provide delegates with a basic knowledge of safety and emergency response procedures.
What does BOSIET means?
Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training is known as BOSIET. If you’re interested in learning how to deal with a variety of emergency situations while working offshore, this course is for you.
Courses like BOSIET serve as a springboard for more in-depth studies in offshore survival.
After finishing a BOSIET course, students are prepared to move on to more specialized and in-depth emergency training.
For whom does OPITO BOSIET Emergency Training For?
People who already operate in offshore facilities will benefit from this course. They may also be new to working in an offshore environment.
In either way, the training will teach you the fundamentals of living and working in an offshore facility while also honing your skills in dealing with potentially risky situations.
This course is designed to meet the first offshore safety and emergency response training requirements for people new to or returning to the offshore oil and gas industry.
Learning Outcomes of BOSIET Emergency Training
When you learn how to survive at sea, you’ll have the skills you need if you ever have to leave your platform or vessel and end yourself in the water for whatever reason.
You are expected to learn the following:
- You’ll learn about basic safety, how to get out of dangerous situations, and how to put out fires throughout the course of three days.
- When operating in a high-risk environment, an offshore worker must be aware of all the procedures they must take to ensure their own safety. Basic safety practices, such as first aid and evacuation, will be discussed.
- You’ll learn how to escape from a variety of constrained and irregular locations on an offshore facility while taking a BOSIET training program. Some of the topics covered in this section of the course include boarding a helicopter and being safe near one.
- An extended period of time spent at sea requires both formal training and practical expertise with the various pieces of equipment needed to make it through the ordeal.
- For those who travel by helicopter to and from offshore locations, the BOSIET is designed to teach them the basics of emergency response in the event of a helicopter-related incident.
How is the BOSIET Emergency Training Evaluated?
The BOSIET Certification Course is evaluated through a combination of written and practical exams.
BOSIET Emergency Training Certifications
A BOSIET certification that has been accredited is valid for four years.
OPITO BOSIET Emergency Training Cost
We are thrilled that ABC Safety Solutions is able to give this critical training at such a reasonable cost.
When it comes to meeting the training requirements of your customers and the government, BOSIET 3-Day Emergency Training is the most comprehensive and cost-effective option.
Get in touch with us to discover the best deal possible!
OPITO BOSIET Emergency Training Location
The BOSIET 3-Day Emergency Training is available at our main location in Houston, Texas, at 2313 W. Sam Houston Parkway N. Suite 141.
If you prefer to learn at your own pace and from the privacy of your own home, we can provide this course as an online option.
Please get in touch with us if you have any questions or would want to register for the BOSIET 3-Day Emergency Training. We’re excited to work with you toward your desired outcomes!