This course is a comprehensive, intensive training course which looks at compliance of the regulations for Air (ICAO/IATA), Sea (IMDG) and Road (49 CFR).
• Understanding and Navigating the three sets of regulations
• Responsibilities and Training Requirements
• Classification of all 9 Classes of dangerous goods and determining Proper Shippings Names.
• Using the Regulations to determine Special provisions and Exceptions
• Packing, Marking, Labeling and Placarding for all the modes of transport.
• Correct Documentation for all the modes of transport
• Understanding Segregations for all the modes of transport.
• Handling of cargo
• Security and Emergency Response Information.
Registration includes a DGM Workbook and certification. The DGM Workbook will be required to be downloaded and printed for online training courses. Classroom based courses include a laminated segregation table for all modes of transport.