The IMDG Dangerous Goods by Sea is an in-depth training course, providing candidates with an extensive knowledge of the IMDG Code and the regulations pertaining to the movement of dangerous goods sea freight.
• Understanding and Navigating the IMDG Code
• Responsibilities and Training Requirements
• Classification of all 9 classes of dangerous goods and determining Proper Shipping Names.
• Using the Dangerous Goods List.
• Special Provisions and Exceptions Packing, Marking, Labeling and Placarding of Dangerous Goods Cargo.
• Correct Documentation
• Stowage and Segregation
• Meeting 49 CFR Requirements
Registration includes a DGM Workbook and certification. Class room courses will receive a laminated Segregation Table for all three modes of transport.