The IATA Training Course is required for any hazmat employee who offer, accept or transport dangerous goods materials for air freight. Candidates will receive an IATA Accredited Certificate on the successful completion of the training.
The syllabus focuses on:
• Understanding the basis of the regulations.
• Applicability and Training Requirements.
• Limitations, Identifying Hidden Dangerous Goods, and State and Operator Variations.
• Classifications of the 9 classes of dangerous goods and identifying the correct proper shipping name.
• Reviewing and Understanding the MSDS. Classification of Multi-hazards.
• Using the Dangerous Goods list, Numerical cross list and special provisions.
• Packing Requirements and Instructions and Q-Values.
• Understanding the UN Specification Markings.
• Marking and Labeling of packages, Limited Quantities and Overpacks.
• Documentation. Handling, Emergency Response Procedures and Security.
The comprehensive DGM Workbook, IATA Registration and certificate after the successful completion of the training.
Initial Training 3 Days – Recurrent Training 2 Days