With asbestos being the biggest single cause of work-related deaths, with around 4,000 reported each year, knowing what steps to take if you come across asbestos is vitally important. In this course you will learn how to identify asbestos, the dangers it can present and the options you may have if you come across asbestos in your workplace.
• The history of asbestos, and why it was used
• The identification of asbestos, in its various forms
• The dangers that asbestos can present
• The regulatory requirements for handling and disposal
• Steps you must take if you discover asbestos