The syllabus focuses on:
• Define Permit-Required Confined Space
• Identify the confined spaces in their workplace
• List the main types of hazardous atmosphere
• Discuss physical hazards that may be encountered
• Complete an entry permit
• Understand hazard control techniques
• Identify when respirators are necessary
• Recognize acceptable atmospheric conditions for entry
• Have the ability to perform tests, calibrate and use test equipment and interpret test results.
• Have the ability to inspect test, evaluate spaces, and determine the need for further evaluation
• Prescribe the type of ventilation (if needed)
Held at the Houston Training Center
Items to Bring
This course has been designed to cover arrangements for pre-entry and entry into confined spaces.
Any personnel who are requires to carry out work in confined spaces such as; Pits, Silos, Tanks…
Certification & Revalidation
A written exam is administered to evaluate student retention of information. Successful candidates will receive a certificate upon completion. Revalidation is required as per industry demand.