This course is designed to meet further emergency training requirements for oil & gas industry personnel.
1 Day Course
Delegates are given further training to enhance
Delegates must possess a current BOSIET/FOET
certificate or equivalent.
Delegates possessing a prior BOSIET certificate and wishing to maintain their certification.
Certification & Revalidation
An OPITO-approved Further Offshore Emergency
Training certificate will be issued on successful
completion of the course. This certificate is valid
for four years.
• Helicopter safety and escape
• Actions to be taken in a helicopter emergency
• Operation and use of emergency breathing systems
• Firefighting and self-rescue
• Operation of hand held portable fire extinguishers
• Use of respiratory protective equipment
• Emergency first aid
Houston, TX .
Items to Bring
Students will need to bring a valid photo ID.
All delegates must bring swimwear.