This course focuses on the importance of attitude in accident prevention and avoidance. It also reinforces participants’ good driving skills.
This course is composed of classroom exercises only
Open to all audiences.
Certification & Revalidation
A written exam is administered to evaluate student retention of information. Successful candidates will receive a certificate upon completion.
• Aggressive driving and road rage
• Fatigue and drowsy driving
• How driver behavior and mental conditions affect driving
• Defensive driving techniques
• The crash impact on passengers
• How to avoid a collision and case study scenarios
• Personal driving style evaluation
• Hazard recognition and collision avoidance
• Emotional impairment, common driving irritation
• The "Fatal Four" causes of a crash
• Driving skills inventory and assessments
• Occupant protection laws and graduate driver's licensing
• Vehicle malfunctions and maintenance
Training Center in Houston, TX.
Items to Bring
Students will need to bring a valid photo ID.