Drug and Alcohol Training for Supervisors is an advanced online safety course that provides information on the effects of substance abuse on health, safety, lifestyle and your career and the safety of those you supervise.
This course is designed to meet the requirements for supervisor training and will raise your awareness of the potential problems of drug and alcohol abuse.
Certification & Revalidation
A written exam is administered to evaluate student retention of information. Successful candidates will receive a certificate upon completion. Revalidation is required as per industry demand.
The syllabus focuses on:
• Introduction to DOT Drug and Alcohol Training
• Alcohol Awareness
• Drugs of Abuse
• Drugs of Abuse Hallucinogens
• Drugs of Abuse Stimulants
• Drugs of Abuse Depression
• Drugs of Abuse Analgesics
• Predatory Drugs
• Common Indicators of Abuse
• Policy, Procedures, Personnel
• Drug Testing
• A Drug Free Workplace
• Is Someone Out there in Trouble
This course is delivered in Houston, TX
Items to Bring