This course introduces the fundamentals of behavior-based safety and person-based safety. It also presents techniques for coaching that promotes safe behavior, including how to give both correcting and rewarding feedback
Employers and employees that are wanting to promote a positive safety culture in their workplace.
Certification & Revalidation
A written exam is administered to evaluate student retention of information. Successful candidates will receive a certificate upon completion. Revalidation is required as per industry demand.
The syllabus focuses on:
• List the principles of behavioral safety
• Identify the implementation difficulties
• Describe the observation methodology
• Show familiarity with communication skills
• Demonstrate coaching skills
• Demonstrate knowledge of problem solving skills
• Explain statistical analysis of observation data
• Compare behavior-based safety process implementation models
Held at the Houston Training Center
Items to Bring